2 Weeks left before Circuit Breaker Period is over

Only 2 weeks left before the circuit breaker period is over.
Although I really enjoyed my time during this circuit breaker playing games and goofing around,
But looking at the situation, I have got no choice but to start catching up with what I've missed while goofing around.

A second extension seem unlikely at this conjunction.
Despite still having 600 over new cases tested in the dormitory,
the number of cases in the community is quite low.
(OR JUST THAT WE ARE ALL NOT TESTED)
That means that if everyone follow safe distancing and ensure personal hygiene, it should be safe for people to head out.

Furthermore, some of the sectors are already opened for business.
Which means that if there is no sudden surge of cases in the local community, 
there is no need for further extension.

As we are expecting no extension, it is time for us to start working hard to catch up on whatever we have left off while goofing off (Only applies if you are like me).

Staying at home makes it hard for me to focus in working.
My mind is always wandering about, thinking of doing other things.

Speaking of which, it is almost 12PM so I'm going to take a nap before I start with my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination :O

Forgetful :(