2026 Goal Review #6

Omg Time fly past this month. I actually did much worse since I broke the momentum last month. I said I'll pick up but I didnt. 

I feel like I need to cancel all my goals cause it's just seriously not happening.

Too much to do, too little time. 

Even when there is time, I spent it doing something else so.... lets recap and see how we gonna change it.

And then also, I have not been tracking my goals like last time where I check in on it every day. so maybe I should start to check in on my goals every day from now.

Sleep between 12AM - 1AM every day.

This didn't really happen. Anyway I wanted to do this because I wanted to heal my face that has PIE and PIH due to popping of pimples. But now that my skin is looking better, I think I should just focus on what needs to be completed daily instead of forcing myself to sleep earlier. But I still have PIE & PIH on my face so lets just keep the goal and aim to sleep before every day. 
Eat a light dinner every day. Aim to eat before 8PM (else eat even lighter)

Eating before 8PM still remains a challenge. But in month of June, my sis and I started meal prepping. So I've been eating earlier/ balanced meals for lunch, Sometimes dinner cause since I am already cooking.

Sort out my digital and physical data and make it accessible. 

    • sort out my work digital files properly and build a proper directory for them. (Jun-July)
FML I think this goal really slightly move whenever I start on my goal review cause thats when I see the goal and had to reflect on it. 

Gonna start doing it but since it's already 9 Jul today, I guess I'll extend this goal till the month of August.

Read 1 self learning / improvement book every month
    •  April Book Review
    • May Book to read
    • Jun Book to Read
    • July Book to read
Honestly, I'm not moving much in the reading / writing compartment. 
There's a lot of things I'm trying to do in RL other than the goals I have written about here.
I guess I should change that so.. lets amp up and start book reading today :X

Anyway, I think 1 book might be hard depending on how big the book is so I'm going to spend like 30 minute on reading every day instead to hopefully catch up on 4 books.

Google form for goal setting have been published. so hopefully I'll be more productive in the remaining days of this month.

Been having a sorethroat since last week. Feeling weak so I guess I'll sleep early for the next few days since I'm easily tired. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take the first step. Create and stick to the changes.

Luckin Coffee Daifukus

Bluetooth keyboard + Tablet