2026 Goals Review #8
Sleep between 12AM - 1AM every day.
While I think sleeping early is important but it's been hard to try to sleep early after experiencing a few times of sleeping late again. It's easy to get back into the momentum of a habit I had for a long time than to persist on something I am trying to achieve.
I really do need to look into my schedule and also take note of what classes I'll be taking before signing up so that I can allocate enough time to finish everything I want to do and still be able to sleep at these timing.
It's so crazy cause I thought I slept earlier on some days but I guess I have exceeded 1AM every day else. time to do it differently in September I guess.
Eat a light dinner every day. Aim to eat before 8PM (else eat even lighter)
I think I really need to plan on how I can eat before heading to pole on days I'll be poling till late so I don't have to waste so much time after pole finding food and eating really late which will delay my shower time and sleep time. (This is also one of the reasons why I find it hard to sleep early as well.Stepped on a weighing scale the other day and realised that my weight has decreased. Looking back at my past dinner, I also didn't exactly eat more healthy stuff. I just adjusted my dinner time to be earlier.
Sort out my digital and physical data and make it accessible.
- sort out my work digital files properly and build a proper directory for them. (Final Deadline November)
It's not my first time adjusting the dates for this. It's just not really working out since I have work to do and also, I'll be traveling in September and October. making it unrealistic for me to try and rush out with 1 month of extension.
Time spent on organising stuff is not so much.
But then since I have already delayed the one for work, I think I need to start working on organizing my personal files. I'll see if I'll start it this month or next month. But it does feel like a good idea to start this month / next month since I'll be travelling and might have time to go through if I just bring my personal laptop along.
But then since I have already delayed the one for work, I think I need to start working on organizing my personal files. I'll see if I'll start it this month or next month. But it does feel like a good idea to start this month / next month since I'll be travelling and might have time to go through if I just bring my personal laptop along.
Read 1 self learning / improvement book every month
Measurable goal - Read for 15-30minute a day
- April Book Review [Understanding our muscles by Lucy Beevor] Completed
- May Book review [Atomic Habits by James Clear] Completed
- Jun Book to Read [The Art of Spending Money By Morgan Housel] Honestly I havent completed it and I had to return the book so I probably wont be writing a review regarding it.
I thought I will catch up in reading but I'm quite occupied with other things that I havent been reading even 15 minutes on most days. so I ended up with more books to read.
- July Book to read
- August book to read
- September book to read
Feels like a chore and I might actually consider picking up the Audio book to listen to instead.
I guess I've to try to stick with doing my goal recording before I sleep so that I can better reflect on things and prepare for the next day. Lets try and beat the month of august this time.
Comments
Post a Comment