Last Quarter of the Year

It is now the last quarter of the year !

It’s been a long time since I last posted anything. Ever since I’ve quitted my degree course, I have been even more obsessed with progression in the game I’ve been playing and have not improved in many things. Even for what I said I will do on my previous post moving forward, I have never really done any of them. So far I have tried my first live twitch and I’m not sure if that is what I want to keep doing in the future. I will probably continue next year when I have my own place. Otherwise it is hard for me to come out with a fixed schedule to be streaming & not disturb anybody.

As for my Youtube Channel, I wrote previously that I wanted to publish my first video in June but I procrastinated till September and finally did the first upload of my life.

On June, I was almost completing the editing of my first video which I did using windows editor (Cause it’s a free software) but after completing and rendering the video from the video editor, it actually turn out to have a pretty poor resolution and I decided against posting it.

The content that I wanted to publish then was outdated so I ended up not redoing the video using other video editor. I published something else but the content is actually quite boring. I didn’t follow up with any other video after that although I really should have done something to continue. I think I should cook up with something soon.

It's going to be November in a few days so lets set some goals for November

1. Plan & upload 1 video on Youtube in November

2. Start working out at least 3 times a week.

3. To sleep before 12.30AM every day.

4. To follow up about my goals for the week every week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take the first step. Create and stick to the changes.

Bluetooth keyboard + Tablet

Google Adsense