2026 Goals Review #7

 Sleep between 12AM - 1AM every day.


This didn't really happen cause I keep thinking it doesn't matter. But after a few days of sleeping at 4AM, I think it does matter. I do know I need to sleep before 1AM but once it hits past, I'm like fk it. 
Eat a light dinner every day. Aim to eat before 8PM (else eat even lighter)

Decided to pause meal prep for the time being cause its taking a really big chunk of my time + the colleague we used to always go out and eat lunch with is leaving so we were thinking to just continue eating with him for lunch until he is gone. Eating before 8PM still remains a challenge due to my class timings so its more of the light dinner nowadays. 

Sort out my digital and physical data and make it accessible. 

  • sort out my work digital files properly and build a proper directory for them. (Jun-Aug)
It's moving ever slowly but it's more of the things in my desktop. Which means I actually havent really touch on what was old and properly sort them out. 

Read 1 self learning / improvement book every month 
Measurable goal - Read for 15-30minute a day
  •  April Book Review 
  • May Book review 
  • Jun Book to Read [Starting to read one]
  • July Book to read [I guess I'll catch that up in August]
  • August book to read 

I think making the goal more measurable is helping me to read more.
so I shall continue with that and hopefully catch up on the number of books I'm supposed to read finish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Goals Review 4

Luckin Coffee Daifukus

2025 August Goal Review