Forgetful :(

Too forgetful lately.

Previously I left my wallet in school.
Luckily someone returned it to the office and I managed to get it back.
Otherwise I would have lost $300 just to get my IC replaced.

Image result for shocked face

Went out for surveying with my colleagues today.
Took out my tablet for photo taking and recording of notes and then my colleague asked me to help shine torchlight (using phone) at where he wanted to take photo. (To get a nicer photo)
Then I totally just put down my tablet on the nearest table and forget about it there!

It was until after I left the place, board a taxi, sat down and decide to take a look of the photos taken then I realised that my tablet was missing!

Spent the whole journey trying to recall where I left it.
My colleague deduced the correct location though my colleague claim to not see me use my tablet when we were there.

Apparently after we got back and have lunch and flip through the photos my colleague took,
there was a photo of me using my tablet at the room where we think I left my tablet (I mean the tablet was really found there)

Anyway , my manager went back to the place to get my tablet for me since my manager drives.
My manager say that we missed out a few places which the person in charge of the place didn't bring us there previously. (Which she was brought during the time she was there to get my tablet)
Seems like it is also not a bad thing that I forgot my tablet?
But then if I really cant find it, I would have potentially lost $300+ :(

Image result for money fly away

Now I need to remember to always check my bag before leaving a place so that I wont end up losing my things.

Tablet is still with my manager since my manager didn't come back to office today.
Was kinda sad when I realised my tablet is gone cause I didn't really use it much ever since I got it.
and I just started using it more frequently recently.

Anyway, it is late now I shall go off and rest. Wanted to continue doing work stuff but I am too lazy. Gonna wake up early to go to office and complete all the remaining stuff.

See you guys soon!



Popular posts from this blog

June

生日