Me being such a lazy person, I really dislike having changes in my life. But I also understand that changes are unavoidable. There are changes that I must make to become a better person be it for my health, for work / for people around me. The thing is that, if you want to be successful / to be able to have more time to do something, then you have to take the first step and make changes to your life in order to work towards your goal. This year, I've made one change which I did to my life and is currently still sticking with it. That change is to drink less can drinks. Well, I mean I still drink can drinks from time to time.... But not as much. The reason why I made the change is because I want to become slimmer without exercise. It's not that I'm very fat in real life but I just want to look better for myself. and that I think that cutting down on can drinks is a workable way (1st, save money... 2nd, it's readily available... 3rd, it is health...
Comments
Post a Comment