Goal Setting

Just learnt a pretty smart method of goal setting from a trainer who came to our office.

Specify
Measurable
Achievable
Relevant
Time-bound / Tracking

Boss wanted all of us to set a goal for ourselves before we can leave work so I had to think of one really smart goal related to work before I can leave.

After thinking for some time, I told him my goal is to set up a Tracking system for my department by March which I think it is achievable if work does not continue to pile up...

But it will T.T

Speaking of goals, we should probably try to set a few goals to complete this year

1. Plan a short trip / staycation with my partner before May this year
2. 每个月要主动带伴侣出门一次
3. Practice the music sheet from Lindsey and be able to play it well by April 2019

Well, I think 3 is enough for now.
Will think of a time to come back and review my goals.

Wanted to post this last week. But the post which I typed halfway didn't save automatically and I lost it.
Was too lazy to rewrite again so delayed till today xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take the first step. Create and stick to the changes.

2025 August Goal Review

Google Adsense